Your privacy is important to Global i-casts Limited. This privacy statement provides details of the personal information that Global i-casts Limited (“the company”) collects, and the ways in which the company uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
* information about your use of this website;
* information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
* information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
* any other information that you send to Global i-casts Limited.
Using personal information
The company may use your personal information to:
* administer this website;
* personalise the website for you;
* enable your access to and use of the website services;
* supply to you services that you purchase;
* collect payments from you; and
* send you marketing communications.
Where the Company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Global i-casts Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Global i-casts Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Global i-casts Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
The Communications Director
* by email to email@example.com]; or
* by post to the company at 62, Wilson Street, London, England EC2A 2BU